Now that Thanksgiving is past, it’s time to start thinking about Christmas. I have several friends who already have their trees up and most of their shopping done. I cannot say the same about myself, and that’s okay. My holiday preparation start slowly and pick up speed in the first two weeks of December. I have to set the right mood before I can begin, My collection of inspirational quotes would not be complete without some Christmas quotes. Reading them and creating the photos has definitely helped put me in the Christmas spirit. Hopefully, you’ll find one or two here that do the same for you.
14 Christmas Quotes
1. I’m starting with a New Testament quote because, to me, Christmas wouldn’t exist without Christ.
2. This Christmas quote from Bob Hope talks about another thing that it wouldn’t be Christmas without…love.
3. Yes, Mr. Grinch, Christmas means more than boxes and bags.
4. Christmas is about family, friends, and being together.
5. We don’t get blizzards or even snowflakes where I live, but I love this quote anyway.
6. If you don’t recognize this Christmas quote, you need to watch “It’s a Wonderful Life.” Everyone should see it at least once.
7. A Christmas quote from my favorite Christmas carol.
8. Here’s hoping you’re not on the naught list this year!
9. One of my favorite Christmas books is where this great Christmas quote comes from.
10. We all need some Christmas spirit in our hearts.
11. What puts Christmas in the air? I’m pretty sure it’s not store displays and holiday sales.
12. In the chaos of Christmas morning, stop and listen.
13. Christmas is also about giving to and serving others.
14. I love this Christmas Blessing. Wishing everyone a blessed Christmas this year.
Wishing everyone a blessed holiday season regardless of what or how you celebrate. I wrote a post last year about “Merry Christmas” versus “Happy Holidays” and why I am happy to be wished either. You can read that post here.
If you love inspirational quotes, I’ve got several posts you might like. Here’s one about shining a light on the darkness in life. Here are some quotes about writing to inspire you to write more or simply begin writing. I wrote For the Love of Books and Mom to honor all moms on Mother’s Day. And if you love books like I do, you should check out 30 Great Quotes From 30 Great Books.
Do you have a favorite Christmas-related quote? Please share it with me in the comments below. I’d love to add it to my collection.
As always, thank you for reading and please share these quotes with anyone you think might need some extra Christmas spirit.